Sunday, February 10, 2013

Random facts about us

I posted on Facebook for suggestions on some posts since I've hit a bad writers block! My friend Lauren over at XOGingersnapps gave me a list of questions and I thought it'd be fun to do. Thanks Lauren! :)

I guess since most of our readers are family or close friends, I never thought about answering these.
Here's her list :

Why did you start blogging?
Our family is spread all over the place. I thought it'd give those that we don't see or talk to everyday a peek into our world. I started this blog in April of 2010. When we had Madison in 2011, I started blogging more and more about her. Who cares about the parents when there's a sweet baby girl in the family now?! :) It also gives her grandparents a way to see what all she is doing and learning. See my very first blog post here.

How did you and your husband meet?
We used to work together.

What are you passionate about?
Sadly nothing other than Madison and Alan. I would love to have some sort of a hobby but I can't find the time. When Madison goes to bed, I'm ready to rest(or workout on workout nights) This blog is about the only non-human/pet thing I do on a regular basis.

Favorite movie?
I laugh my butt off at Bridesmaids anytime it's on. I swear it gets funnier and funnier! I also love While You Were Sleeping, The Notebook, and Wizard of Oz.

Favorite book?
I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan but I'm not much of a reader, so I've watched more of his books turned into movies than read the actual book. My all time favorite is The Wedding. I actually did read that one.

What do you love about your husband?
He is the most caring, sweet, hard working, religious, funny person I know. He has such a tender heart and he's the best father! He's so hands on and never complains about me doing things and leaving him and M together. Madison loves when her daddy is around. She wants him to hold her constantly. He loves taking her on adventures. He has always supported me emotionally being a stay at home mom. I struggle from time to time with not helping financially for us but he always insists that I am a huge help and he would have it no other way as long as we can do it. He is a huge support and while I don't always act like it, I never take him for granted. He is the best and I know all of my roads led me straight to him and I have no doubt that everything happens for a reason!

What is one of your biggest dreams? 
Now that I've found the perfect man and we have the child we prayed for, I would love to have a vacation house in the mountains! While it seems impossible to have at this point in our life, maybe one day! A girl can dream, right?

What holds you back from telling more people about God?
I am surrounded by Christian people who could recite the Bible word for word, so I have never been asked nor had the opportunity to tell people what I know because they know more than I do.

Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! :)

    Bridesmaid is very funny!! I am very glad you started blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!