Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday

Happy Friday, ya'll!I think I will just call these posts "Friday" from now on since
I'm linking up to different sites now.

Happies
-I'm getting a lot more blog views since linking up with more blogs for Friday's posts!
-We paid my car and another bill off this week! Whew!
-We registered Madison for weekday school at a church for 3 days a week for 3 hours each day, starting in August.We should find out soon if she gets accepted!

Crappies
-Not much crappies this week. It's been a good week.

Instagram Friday 
(folllow me here)

Goldfish grin

Flock of Seafulls(ha!)

This was hilarious.. She would throw something outside of her door, close the door then open it, throw something else out, then repeat. She did this until she had about 15 things in the hall. Then she started 'putting them back'. It was really cute :)

M and her friend P at the library. They were so cute hugging and kissing each other. P is a girl which is why this is posted ;)


Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!