Sunday, February 24, 2013

Movies watched lately

I accidentally Published this a while back. I've since added to the list and added my reviews.

Hope Springs-Decent.
Margaret-Sad but really kind of stressful! The lead actor is very emotional.
Dragonfly-Pretty good!
The Five Year Engagement - pretty boring.

Batman Dark Knight Rises - good
The Amazing Spiderman -Pretty good! I liked this one the most of them all.
Battleship-decent
Taken 2- pretty good. The 2nd movies are never as good as the first but it was good and it left the end open to have a 3rd.

We actually went to the movies for our Valentine's date and we saw Identity Thief. It was pretty funny. I love Melissa McCarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!