Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

Happies
-we went out Saturday night to eat, went to a movie(Identity Thief-good!) 
-Madison stayed overnight without us at her Nimmie's Saturday and it went well!
-it snowed the first time in two years on Saturday!
-I have found that a Ring Pop will keep Madison happy so I can shop :)

Crappies
  -Madison knows that I keep Ring Pops in my purse..

Instagram Friday
 I haven't had a drink in months and months. This was called Love Martini at The Melting Pot. I had two. SO good. They even cut the strawberries like hearts. YUM!

The snow on Saturday. Phone picture.

Breakfast with Alan before picking M up on Sunday

I've been trying to get up before M lately. It helps me to get ready and have hot coffee before she gets up. While I hate getting up at 7:30, those extra 30 minutes or more feel like 2 hours. This morning I was painting my nails at 8am. Life of a mom.

 Got another BzzKit from BzzAgent! I also received another invite to a shampoo kit! They give you free products to try and you review/blog/talk about them. Simple for free stuff!

Linking up with:

2 comments:

  1. that polish color looks like my fav "Calm Bake" ?


    over from the link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for stopping by! It's actually Fifth Avenue by Essie :) The picture makes it more orange but it's a true red!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!