Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world. Alan goes above and beyond for me and our girls. He comes home tired but helps me so much with playing with them, taking Madison to the park once or twice a week, and lots of other things!  Anyone that knows him knows how hands on and involved he is with them.  He's the perfect Daddy for these girls and we love him so much!

We've had a crazy past few days(and next few days) but were able to squeeze in a quick trip to the mountains this morning. We left around 10, stopped by a Mexican restaurant for lunch and then took Madison to a playground to play. We then went to Mast General Store for a few minutes before heading to QT for a Fathers' Day slushie and coming home. I ran out of the house without my camera and didn't get any with my phone either.. :( We hope he had a good day!

Happy Father's Day to our step-dads, my father in law and all the other dads out there! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!