Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Social - June 22

Sunday Social 
Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social!
 
1. What's your favorite scary movie?
I don't do scary movies!

2. What is your favorite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
The only shows I watch are Jimmy Fallon, Hell's Kitchen, Pretty Little Liars, How I Met Your Mother, Lost and The Bachelorette. I don't think any of those are weird.

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
Oh there's a ton of songs I can do this to!

 4. What is your favorite book to re-read?
I'm not a reader but I loved The Wedding.  

5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
If my Facebook app counts, that one. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have guessed pretty little liars. Lol.
    I've not watched that. But I've heard lots of ppl talk about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good if you can deal with 4 rich, scandalous high school girls ;) I like the suspense to it. It's just enough suspense but not scary since I don't do scary stuff! You should try it!

      Delete
  2. Also I figured out the solution to commenting from my iPhone or iPad. I downloaded the google chrome app and now it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I have no problem commenting and other times I do. it's so weird!

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!