Thursday, June 5, 2014

15 things about me!

Candra at Camo and Lipstick posted this and now I'm doing it :) Because I love random facts.
You're welcome.
1. Whats a nickname only your family calls you? 
Cris. or Chris. I've always spelled it Cris though.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
This would be a question for Alan probably.. I do love music. Is music a habit? Maybe just sound. I have to have something playing on tv at all times. I need music when I shower or bathe. It's weird. I'm addicted to music(or sound)
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Airplanes. Not just flying in them but the site of them. In the air, on the ground, doesn't matter. I hate them. I also hate airports. The big open field. Gag. Even searching for the picture below made my heart race.
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone?
I'm rarely alone but that doesn't stop me from playing loud music. Something has to drown out Jungle Book or Cars playing on Madison's DVD player. I love loud rock music. MUSE is probably my favorite to blast.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Crunching or smacking. So annoying. Crunching ice or chips or anything like that. Smacking food is annoying.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Picking my nails. As in cleaning them. Or chewing the inside of my lip.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If you are looking at the bed I sleep on the left side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it's name?
I had a stuffed bunny. I don't remember it's name but I do remember when I got tubes put in my ears, I had to take it and the Doctor put a band aide on its ear too.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks (or Dunkins)?
Caramel Macchiato, White Chocolate Mocha or a Caramel Frap.

10. Which way do you face in the shower?
Usually away
11. Do you have any weird body skills?
I pick up stuff with my toes a lot.
 12. What is your favorite comfort food, that you know is bad but you eat it anyway?
  All food is comforting but bad.. After reading how many calories are in a Chic-Fil-A meal last night, I would say that is my bad comfort food. I love some Chic-Fil-A.
13.What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I can't think of one right now..
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
 Comfy pants and a big tshirt. Alan's lucky.
15.What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, and now you realize it wasn't?
Any outfit a kid of the 80s wore was a bad idea but they were cool at the time. Also, any hair style that I wore until the 2000s was a bad idea and a few after that.

Your turn! Answer these if you blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!