Friday, June 20, 2014

Five on Friday- June 20

Linking up with these girls for more randomness with 5 on Friday!


(one)
Alan finished our front door. We love it!
We left the trim white to tie in with the spindles inside the window that are white.

(two)
Which has now led me to want curtains for the side windows(for the inside), another planter for the other side, new lighting, a new rug and a new doorbell(trying to find the right one).. Help me...

(three)
Made Weelicious' French toast sticks. Madison approves!

(four)
I started the series Pretty Little Liars this week. While I do enjoy it, something about the way they film it gives me a headache. It's like the lighting or quality or something is weird. It's a suspense show about a group of 5 high school girls. It has a lot of twists and turns so far. Anyone else watch it?

(five)
Trying to work on a daily schedule for Madison. Started today. Has seemed to help our day already.
Will blog about it later, once I figure out what works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!