Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Social - March 29


1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Getting monthly massages. I also enjoy manicures and pedicures but don't get them very often.

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
In the mountains or sitting on the beach when it's not super hot.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
No one really.

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Madison will be 5.5 years old and starting kindergarten soon. Riley will be 3 years old. Hopefully that's the year we take them to Disney World. Alan and I will have been married for 10 years! 

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Everything in my life that I've decided has led me to here. Though I'm not proud of everything I've done, I'm here in this moment because of it all. So I have to say nothing. 

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Getting married and having 2 amazing, healthy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!