Wednesday, March 12, 2014

So What! Wednesday



I haven't done one of these in quite a while. These are things that you are saying SO WHAT! to today!

..if I hung up on the customer service girl earlier. I called with a question and she was being a jerk. If you can't deal with people and their questions, don't work with people. Just sayin'.

.. if I just printed a 93 page St Patrick's Day printable. They are so fun for Madison and they have all the things she's learning now(numbers, letters, tracing/writing, etc)

..if I need a cleaning schedule to keep my house clean. I try to have about 15 things going on at once and about 12 of them get half done. I am going to start using my schedule again so I can keep everything up.

..if I've just now caught on to Jimmy Fallon. He's hilarious! I'm also loving Seth Meyers' late night show. I don't watch every episode of either but I will if there's someone on that I like.

..if I bought 20 lbs of rice to put in Madison's sand/water table(to put inside) and only used less than half of it. I had no idea how much I needed and was afraid that I wasn't going to get enough. Well I solved that problem. I guess rice will be for supper every night until it's all gone. You're welcome, honey.


2 comments:

  1. Ha, love the rice! I would have probably done the same!
    What schedule do you use for housecleaning? Is it on Pinterest? If not, post it on there!
    And what St Patricks Day printable was it? Where do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my schedule. I need to rework it but it's a start!

    http://alanandcrystal.blogspot.com/2012/12/clean-up-clean-up.html

    I just typed in St Patricks printable and clicked on one of those sites. There are a TON out there.

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!