Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social - March 16

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
I have cut back on my phone time during the day while the girls are awake. I would say I spend maybe 2-3 hours total. This includes those middle of the night feedings :)

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
a few years
 

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
red velvet. The best one was from this little shop in Blowing Rock, NC called Ohh La La. We go up there once a year and the last time we went it had either moved or closed down. :(
 

4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Chic Fil A or Sonic
 

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Fixodent. I am still wearing a partial until my surgery heals in 5-6 months. Can't.wait. to get rid of it!
 

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
People seem surprised that I watch Teen Mom 2.

2 comments:

  1. I've lived in Columbia and Raleigh. I miss the Carolinas so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are in a great place! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!