Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social- Pinterest


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
I'm a jeans, tee and flats kind of girl. 2 of my favorite colors are gray and green. I love scarves, tank tops and cardigans. I have a ton of great outfits pinned but this one is the most me.


 I also am in serious need of a new purse. I am in love with this one(and the other 20 I have pinned)


2. What is your favorite food pin?
 I have only made a couple of things on my food board. This is something I need. Red Velvet and cream cheese? Seriously? Yum!

 3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
 We were married before Pinterest was cool(or even made?) But I just searched "wedding" and love this.
I love, love, love the dress I wore but I've always loved the dresses with color. This is so fun! I assume you wouldn't really see any of the pink unless you held the skirt up. I love that pop of color!
 

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
 I don't have a DIY/craft board since I'm not a crafter or DIYer :)

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
 I don't have a quote/verse/lyric board but I have a board for quotes to put in the girl's yearly photobooks. Books I am seriously behind in making... They all have to do with love, daughters and being parents. I love this because I remember telling Alan this after we brought Madison home from the hospital. That it's amazing how I thought I loved him as much as I could until I saw him with Madison and how much more my love grew for him.

6. Share one more random pin you love.
 Pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!