Wednesday, January 1, 2014

39 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: January 1, 2014

How far along -  39 weeks

Growing Baby- She's probably able to flex her limbs now. Her brain is still rapidly developing -- she's getting smarter by the week! Her nails may extend past her fingertips.

How big is your baby? 
Symptoms- heart burn, feet swelling and hurting bad. Emotional and hormonal. I feel like I've gained 75 pounds. Other than when my back was killing me, this has been my worst week yet.

Weight- 136.2 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +23.2 lbs

Belly measures- 39"

Cravingsweets, soda, waffles

Bought- 3 pack of long sleeve white onesies, got a few pieces of clothes as gifts, our tandem stroller thanks to a gift card we got for Christmas.

Done- Put car seat and sun shield in car. Put all bigger clothes(12m +) passed down from Madison in totes in the attic. Packed mine and Alan's hospital bag.

To Do: Have this baby!

Looking forward to
- my Dr appointment tomorrow.

Other thoughts- Still dilated at 2cm and half effaced as of last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!