Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Social- Jan 5

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Probably not.. I don't eat horribly anyway. 
 
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
I was doing Jillian Michaels ab workout before I found out I was pregnant. I plan on returning to that once I feel okay enough after having Riley.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
Watching Madison play with all of her new toys. Spending time with her since she was out of school for 2.5 weeks.
 
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Exercise.  I hate exercising. I need to get my butt in gear and my blood work results better.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
Having Riley is the only thing I know will happen. 
 
Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!