Saturday, January 25, 2014

Currently loving...

..this song. The first time I heard it, I thought Savage Garden had a new song out! I loved them in the 90s.
One Republic Counting Stars

.. that I haven't had to cook in 2 weeks. We have been so blessed by friends and family bringing meals and frozen dinners after we got home from the hospital. I have cooked 2 meals but only because I had bought the groceries before having Riley and I didn't want them going bad. I think we are still good on food for another week! Thanks anyone who has helped us with this! If you know new parents, take them food! The last thing we want to think about is cooking! 

.. A lavender reed diffuser. I put it in Riley's room and I love it. I am sleeping back there with her and I swear I have slept better since having it in there. It smells so good!

.. Not breast pumping full time. By 3 weeks with Madison, I was exclusively pumping and man was it a pain! Riley has been doing great and I, surprisingly, have done great with her in public. I'm not one to breastfeed in the middle of the mall but I have nursed her in the car and even in the carrier when I wear her. I do have a ton of respect for ladies that do nurse in crowded places.. It's just not for me :)

.. This sound machine. I will have to buy one for our room when I move back in there. So soothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!