Monday, January 27, 2014

Photo an hour

I saw this on another blog. It's similar to a Day in the Life, but a lot less detail. This was on Friday.

6:30am
Trying to get Little Miss Sunshine to fall asleep so I can go get ready. She looks asleep here but keeps opening her eyes.


7:30am
Eating breakfast, drinking coffee and catching up on The Talk while watching the girls on the monitor and waiting on Madison to get up.


8:30am
Getting Madison's shoes on and getting ready to leave for school.


9:30am
At the Dr for my 2 week post op checkup.



10:30am
At Toys R Us getting a birthday gift.


11:30am
On the way to pick up Madison
12:30pm
Feeding Riley (I don't do BFing pics)

1:30pm
Sitting by the fire with both girls

 2:30pm AND 3:30pm
Took a much needed nap while both girls were sleeping.

4:30pm
Wrapping a birthday gift while eating a snack 


5:30pm
Put supper on stove(forgot picture)

6:30pm
Eating taco soup while watching tv.
7:30pm
Giving Madison a bath.



8:30pm
Sitting by the fire holding Riley.


9:30pm
Forgot to take a pic but I was drinking hot chocolate, eating Greek yogurt and watching Shark Tank

10:30pm
Feeding Riley



11:30pm
Typing up some blog ideas and hoping Riley isn't up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!