Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Social - January 12



1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
 Alan and Crystal. Very original, I know. Looking to maybe change it. Thoughts?
Since April 2010.

2. Why do you blog?
I started this blog when I lost my job back in 2010. I only blogged a few times a month about what was going on. We have a lot of family out of town/state so I felt it would give them a good way of seeing what we were up to. When we had Madison, I started blogging a lot more for the same reason. Now I'm blogging about 15 times a month. I go in spurts where I have a blog every day for a week and then I will go a week without anything. I think it's a great outlet for me and a great way for our family and friends to keep track of Madison, Riley and what we are up to.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I honestly don't remember. Probably All Things G&D or another Nestie's blog.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
In 2012?(I'm assuming this meant 2013 but I will go with it) Probably all of the milestones Madison hit that year. 

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
To keep up my blogging with a newborn and a 2.5 year old in the first few months of the year. Also, to comment on other blogs more. I always link up but never visit any blogs that link up.. I started commenting on a few lately. Maybe I will find more blogs to follow and get more people to find my blog.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
 I obviously like all of the blogs I follow but I will name a few coupon sites.. All of these sites link sales to coupons.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!