Wednesday, December 25, 2013

38 weeks pregnant with Riley


 Date: December 25, 2013


How far along -  38 weeks

Growing Baby- She may have about an inch or so of hair already. She's slowly shedding that white goo on her skin but you might see some of it at birth.

How big is your baby? 
Symptoms- heart burn, getting comfortable at night very hard, sore throat for months now, feet are killing me

Weight- 135.2 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +22.2 lbs

Belly measures- 39" at belly button

Cravingsweets, soda

Bought- Alan's coworkers brought in a ton of diapers and wipes, along with, toys, socks and a blanket. We got gifts of a gift card for the tandem stroller, USC onesies, sleepers, bottles, pacis, breastfeeding supplies, burp cloths and an outfit from friends and family for Christmas. I got a car sun shade and an owl bank.

Done- Doctor last week(Friday) checked and I am 2cm dilated and half effaced(thinned out). She said by the size of Riley's head, and the weight I've gained that is all in my belly, she will likely be close to/over 8 lbs.

To Do: buy stroller and a couple of odds and ends. Decide on middle name.

Looking forward to
- Doctor appointment tomorrow to see if I'm dilated any more.

Other thoughts- 2 weeks! Starting to think she may not come until January after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!