Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Social - December 29

1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
We went to the beach years ago. We aren't big drinkers, dancers, club goers or music/concert lovers so none of the parties were for us. We walked around aimlessly trying to find somewhere to fit in. We couldn't justify paying $30-$50 to get into a club to just sit around and not do much. I think we just ended up hanging outside in the common area with a drink. Woohoo!


2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Nope! I will be sleeping, most likely. Unless Riley decides to come in the next 2 days. Then I could possibly be in the hospital or up with a newborn :)

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
Oh I don't read.. No suggestions here.
 


4. What are your new year's resolutions? 
I will make a separate post about this coming up this week. Be a better wife and mom tops the list though.


 Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. I agree that paying $30-$50 to get into a bar or club is just too much. I would rather spend the money on getting a bottle of good liquor and enjoying it at home. Happy New Year!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!