Wednesday, December 4, 2013

35 weeks pregnant with Riley


Date: December 4, 2013

How far along -  35 weeks

Growing Baby- Now, her hearing is fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises. 

How big is your baby? 

Symptoms- heart burn, feet swelling and hurting bad, getting comfortable at night very hard. Exhaustion.

Weight- 130.2 lbs

Total weight gain/loss: +17.2 lbs

Belly measures- 39"... but this was after breakfast, 2 cups of coffee, a Sprite and half of my lunch. I normally measure before eating but I didn't have time this morning.

Cravingsweets, soda

Bought- Our first Family of 4 ornament. 4 snowmen with our names on each one. 2 birds for Riley's room.

Done- Passed down some toys and books from Madison to Riley. Now I have to find a spot for them.

To Do: Put blackout liners on curtains, iron on the "big/little" sister to the shirts I bought. Straighten up Riley's room again. Figure out this girl's middle name!

Looking forward to
- massage, Santa pictures at a local garden, party at vendor of Alan's house.

 Other thoughts- She has dropped super low. I feel like if she drops any more, I won't be able to sit down! I had a doctor appointment today. Her heart rate was in the high 130s/low 140s. The doctor that delivered Madison was the one I saw. He said typically the 2nd labor is easier than the first. I laughed and told him that my labor with Madison was easy and I couldn't imagine an easier labor/delivery story. I'm very hopeful for this one! He also said that, although unpredictable obviously, he feels I won't go to my due date. He said they will start checking my cervix at 37 weeks and I am now going to the doctor every week from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!