Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo Friday..

I made some color and font changes to the blog last night. If you get email updates, make sure to visit the site to see the changes!
http://alanandcrystal.blogspot.com

Like them? Easy to read? Let me know what you like or don't like!

Here's my Thursday in pictures..

liquid breakfast.

M's breakfast.

new outfit.

lunch with mom and stepdad

candle outlet loot

tired girl missed her 2nd nap

Baby with Nimmie means tackling cleaning...

..and decorating for Christmas

late lunch = brownie, milk and wine for supper. Yay for being an adult.

a movie while I 'eat' and Alan goes out with guys from work.

and throw in some blog drafts while I 'eat' and watch the movie. 

Got our lights on!

What Wilma did while we decorated

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!