Monday, November 5, 2012

New blog things

I recently added a Search bar to the right. If you are looking for a specific blog, just type in a keyword and it will bring up all the blogs with that keyword. I just recently in the past few months have been using keywords so I will be going back to add them to past blogs so be patient! :) Some keywords would be ; Madison, photography, recipe, organization, etc. You can also see the keywords under "Labels" at the bottom of each post, above the comment box.

I also added an "Follow by Email" button which will allow you to follow the blog through email notification. If I personally send you an email you don't need to do this. I'm not sure how to make videos show in email send outs so any suggestions would be helpful! On posts that include videos I may include the blog link so you can view the blog through your browser if you are interested in viewing the videos. You can also paste our main link into your blog reader(I use feeddler).

I have had quite a few people ask me how to comment on the blog. Two ways: if you get a blog update email, you can simply reply to that email with your comment. If you want to comment on this page, just click "Post Comment". I have changed the settings to make it to where you don't have to sign up to comment. You can post with your name or anonymously now. Yay! I have also set it to where it sends me an email when people reply so I should be a lot quicker at responding :) I have never really looked into my Blogger settings. Amazing what you'll find! :)

I am trying to post more and will try to post non-Madison things here and there(do you know how hard that is?!) I'm also trying to use my camera more and will be posting more photo posts so bear with me through my way under or over exposed pictures ;) I am still learning!

Is there anything you'd like to see? Questions, suggestions? What do you want more or less of? You can leave an anonymous comment if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!