Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

We had a busy day! We met at Alan's mom's for taco soup lunch and dessert with his mom, her husband, Alan's grandma and Alan's youngest brother. We had a good time over there. Alan's mom made Madison her very first Easter basket. We then headed to my mom's house to have supper with her. My oldest sister, her fiancee, her daughter and her boyfriend were there. Mama went and got KFC chicken and sides and we ate outside on the picnic table. We hadn't seen them in a while so it was nice to go!
Here is it all laid out. 3 onesies, a baby lamb, 2 bibs and the pretty dress came from her. The $5 bill came from my stepdad. It's an old bill that she can keep for a really long time.

Closeup of the cute bibs!
The $5 bill..
I think this little girl is rotten already! Thanks Gammie and Downey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!