Saturday, April 23, 2011

More of Madi's things...

For those of you that don't know yet, our daughter's name will be Madison. We haven't decided on a middle name yet. We will also call her Madi. This little girl already has a half full closet! We haven't even started working on her nursery yet but I figured I'd post about some of the things that are in her room and closet!

My best friend, Amanda, gave me this turtle bank a couple of weeks after I found out I was pregnant. It goes perfectly with her room, since her room is similar to the color of the shell! It's so stinkin' cute! She also gave me the book you see behind the turtle, a blanket, Winnie the Pooh towel and a Lil Peanut onesie. Madison is lucky to have an aunt that cares for her so much!

I found this plaque in Hallmark one day and had to have it! If you don't know already, it took us a year and 7 months to get pregnant which isn't long compared to some people we have met but when you want it as bad as we did, it seemed like a lifetime!
I went on another consignment shop venture today. Not the same store as yesterday. I got just as lucky though! I came across this burping blanket in a bag and noticed the M monogram! Had to have it! It still had tags on it and I got it for $5, which is a steal!

I also got all of this. Those hats are so adorable! I got all 4 hats for .75! The little things above the hats are headbands :) And the blue onesie has pink and purple flowers on it so no one thinks our little girl is a boy!

A closeup of the cutest little Panda socks!

I also got all of this! Alan loves the 2 little dresses!

And of course, he loves this too!

Closeup of purple dress.
Closeup of white dress
I got all of those clothes, hats and blanket today from the consignment shop for $19! Some people don't believe in shopping at consignment shops but I say why not? Babies grow so fast, I can't see spending $10 on one outfit when I can get 5-10 outfits for that much! And many of the things I buy are brand new with tags and if they don't have tags, they look brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!