Saturday, April 2, 2011

17 weeks! March 24-31, 2011

Baby is now the size of an onion! Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His/her umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

This is the week that some people start feeling their baby kick. I am not aware of feeling baby kick yet since I have no idea what it feels like. Stretching pains were real bad on Monday(28th) but went away by Tuesday morning. They were so bad that I had to call my best friend, Amanda to make sure it wasn't contractions! She is my 'doctor' after hours :) She confirmed that she had the same types of pains, so bad sometimes she could hardly walk. Whew! It's good to have someone that has a young child that I can call on for all my crazy questions! Bedtime is still 10-10:30, though I have been going to bed earlier than that, catching up from our Vermont trip. Belly is still 33" and weight is 110.4. 3 more pounds until I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!