Happy Cinco de Mayo!
1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend-don't set the alarm, let Alan get Madison up and get her breakfast started(it's the small routine things I like to get a break from), go to church, look at the paper.
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend. She is a great listener, she's musically talented, she's strong(though she doesn't like to admit it!) she's emotional
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000. Pay off Alan's truck, go on a nice vacation, do some house things, put leftover in savings.
4. 4 favorite books you've ever read. The Wedding, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks, Something Blue by Emily Giffin and the one I'm reading now is cute- The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot.
4. 5 favorite snack foods. Chips, crackers, chocolate, fruit, ice cream
6. 4 things that you must do daily. (Other than the obvious hygiene things..) Drink coffee, Watch tv, listen to music, kiss Madison and Alan.
Linking up with: