Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So what!

...if at 10:30pm the other night, I downed a Dr Pepper and almost half a bottle of peanuts. Dr pepper is my weakness and I rarely drink them anymore.

...if its Wednesday and I'm just now clipping my coupons from Sundays paper. The reason I stopped the weekly paper. Come Sunday, we'd have 4 days worth of newspaper to catch up on. No thanks.


...if Madison was really good at gymnastics this week. I mean, really good. Now I guess we will keep her in. I think it comes down to what time she gets up and if she's sleepy or not. She woke up an hour before we had to leave.

...if my child walks around holding Mickey in one hand and a rubber snake in the other. Constantly.


Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!