Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Mother's Day!! 

1. 1 year ago I was doing... being a mom to an 8 month old. Reread the blog here
2. 5 years ago I was doing... We were newly moved into our current house.
3. 10 years ago I was doing... Oh gosh. I had to look back to see what I was doing 1 year ago. I have no idea about 10. Probably something I don't want to remember :)
4. 1 year from now I'll be doing... Being a mom to a 2 1/2 year old and a wife of 7 years.
5. 5 years ago I'll be doing... Who knows? Madison will be 6! I will be almost 40. geez.
6. 10 years from now I'll be doing... This is making me sad. Madison will be 11. I will be 42 and Alan will be 47. Who knows what we will be doing and where we'll be.. Hopefully super happy and healthy! :)


Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!