Friday, September 28, 2012

Finger paints

We finger painted back when she was 9 months old. Now that she's a little more into being more careful with things, I decided to try it again. This time I was semi-smart and put her in her pool to paint, versus putting her on a trash bag on the deck like before :) It sort of worked. Remember the paints are edible and here's the recipe:

1 cup cornstarch
1 cup of water
food coloring

mix together and add coloring. Easy peasy!



Waiting paitently.. See them remnants of her boo-boo on her forehead? :(




A lot more gentle than last time!















(way overexposed but I loved it :) )











What was left of the paper.. Who knew paper dissolved in corn starch?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!