Friday, September 7, 2012

Dear Madison...

What an amazing year we've all had! You are such a blessing to us and everyone that knows you. You have grown to become this hilarious, smart, personality filled, super happy, sweet little girl. You amaze us with the things you do and we just love how happy you are all the time!

I don't typically post videos but sometimes songs say so much. If you have a few minutes, listen to these songs. If you have kids and they don't make you cry, nothing will :)

I don't like this first video so much but the words are pretty perfect.

Reba
"You're Gonna Be"

I heard this one for the first time when I was pregnant and had not told anyone but family. I was actually at work and started crying pretty hard. I let the other girls listen to it that had kids and then everyone was crying!

Taylor Swift
"Never Grow Up"

This one I heard the other day for the first time in a really long time and thought it was a perfect song for us about how we feel as parents..

Jo Dee Messina
"Because You Love Me"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!