Monday, September 17, 2012

DIY fajita seasoning

As said before, I'm all about making things myself if I can. I decided to make fajitas this week so I knew I wanted to make my own seasoning versus buying the sodium filled packets. Found a recipe and made it. It's full of so much more flavor! Here's the recipe. I guarantee you already have these spices!



3 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 Tbsp. chili powder
1 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. paprika
1 Tbsp. sugar
2-1/2 tsp. crushed chicken bouillon cube
1-1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp. cumin

Mix it all together and put in a container. 1/4 cup of spices is the same as 1 packet you buy. Add more or less 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!