Sunday, May 15, 2011

23 weeks!


May 5-12, 2011.

I can't believe it's been 23 weeks! Time is flying by! Her face is now fully formed-all except the fat. She is now over 11" long and weighs over a pound. By the end of the month, she will have doubled in size! Blood vessels in her lungs are now developing to prepare her for breathing and her hearing is picking up all outside sounds and the most common sounds won't bother her when she's born because she's already used to those noises. She is getting more and more active everyday. She has the hiccups about 3 times a day now. It's the weirdest feeling! She is also stretching out a lot more now. The bottom part of my belly is stretching out which hurts just a little. I am constantly touching my belly now. I touch it when I feel her kicking or stretching or when it just hurts a little. I am also getting more and more leg cramps, about 4 times a week now. I am trying to eat bananas throughout the day and stretching before bed but nothing seems to help them. I am going to try eating carrots with my bananas! I also bought my first pair of maternity pants, shorts and shirt. I had no idea how comfy these things were! I thought I would hate them but I may just wear them after she's here :) Mother's Day was also during this week which was special for me. Obviously next year will be more special. I got lots of cards from friends and family and the sweetest card from Alan. I say it a million times but he's such a good father already. He's always telling me not to overdo it and doing things for me that I could probably do but he gets concerned if I do too much. I am now having to ask him to do certain things I used to could do though and he always does it without complaining! We also got her crib and dresser ordered this week and it should arrive at the store(yay Site to Store Walmart free shipping!) sometime this coming week! My weight this week is 113.6 and belly is now 34".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!