Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Social - June 23

1. What is your favorite store to shop at? NY&Co, JCP, Gap

2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet? Kate Spade or Michael Kors purses and lots of them!

3. What is your must have closet staple?  tanktops. I wear one under just about every shirt that I wear. I own about 30.

4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type) flats, wedges, Gianni Bini, Jessica Simpson

5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find) I have really racked up on dresses at Goodwill. I've also had some great luck on Instagram, believe it or not :)

6. What is a style you'd love to try? I'd like more 'grown up'. I'm a tshirt, jeans and flats/flip flops kind of gal.  I'd like to dress up sometimes without someone asking why I'm dressed up..

Sunday Social

4 comments:

  1. Gap has the best underwear sales!!

    -Krystal
    www.SpunkeeBelle.com

    Linking Up from Social Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you through your blog!

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out!
    christinaloranedesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!