Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social- June 9

1.  How did you come up with your blog name? Well it's mine and my husband's name :) Neither of us have nicknames and I'm not creative enough to come up with something catchy.


 2. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Keeping a journal of our lives. I can't tell you the times I've referenced back to something.


3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? That there are sites that will matchup coupons with sales/items. AllthingsTarget and IheartPublix are my favs! I've gotten a ton of stuff free or super cheap just by scanning these sites! 

4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? Facebook. I've tried Twitter and I just don't have the time to keep up.



 5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? Umm.. Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Kelly Ripa.. I have no idea!


6. What is something you want people to know about your blog? That I take a lot of time and energy to write these posts and share them with everyone. I hope people like reading them and enjoy learning about us or seeing things that Madison does that you wouldn't have normally seen/known. I am, by far, not a writer. I write like I speak.......without the southern twang :)


Sunday Social

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!