Thursday, March 22, 2012

6 month/Easter/Spring pictures

 These are Madison's 6 month/Easter/Spring pictures. They were taken 2 days after she turned 6 months, I've just been really slack in the blogging department. They were taken at the local Community College.

 When we sat her in this chair, I teared up. She looks like such a big girl in her dress, sitting
like a good girl. *sigh*
 


 

I wanted to recreate this maternity picture :
Baby in....

.. baby out....
Close enough. Should have done it when she was tiny.



This one shows you just how much of a daddy's girl she is. The only smile we got the entire hour!

I saw this pose on Pinterest and I'm glad we did it. It's one of my favorites!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!