Friday, August 26, 2011

Back off boys!

We had our 38 week 6 day appointment today and they did an ultrasound to see how big Madison was. She is weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz! They said to give or take a pound since it's hard to get an accurate measurement-that it's a rough estimate. Here are some of the pics:

This is a regular profile picture. You can see her mouth open. We saw her moving her mouth like she was sucking a bottle. See all the stuff floating around in front of her face?
Here are the 4D pictures:

Mouth open! So cute!
All that stuff floating around is why you can't see her right eye very well. You could see it just swirling around! So weird! That is her arm up by her face.

Those lips. To.die.for. I mean seriously! That is her arm and you can see 3 of her fingers. The cheeks. Oh dear.

This one makes her face look squished :)
Look at those cheeks! The chin!
So peaceful.
We can't believe how cute and perfect she is! I'm so glad they did another ultrasound, and that she did some 4D pictures so we can picture what she looks like. I am still 1/2cm dilated which is no change from last week. But it doesn't mean I can't go into labor tonight since everyone dilates at a different rate. It may take me another week to get any farther or it could take a few hours. We will see! All I know is that we can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!