Monday, August 15, 2011

36 weeks

August 6-13, 2011
Madison is now the size of a honeydew! She weighs roughly 6 pounds and 18 1/2" long. She is shedding the hair and vernix(the waxy substance that helped her not to wrinkle in her 9 month bath) that covers her body. Her gums are rigid and her liver and kidneys are now working! Her circulation and immune system are also good to go. Her lungs are the only organ that isn't fully developed yet but she's getting closer to that every day.

We had a doctor appointment on the 11th. I finally got to see my actual doctor this time! She said that everything looks great and it looks like Madison is head down still. We were a little concerned because the thumping of her hiccups had moved from my low belly to the middle of my stomach. We also rearranged the living room to make room for her Pack N Play(playpen) and her swing. Now Wilma's crate is taking up her Pack N Play spot so we will have to figure that out when she gets here. My weight is 129.6 and belly is measuring 37 1/2".

My last day at work was the 12th. I am officially a stay at home wife & mom. It was bittersweet since I've worked with those girls for 3-7 years and I will miss seeing them everyday but I'm so excited and blessed to be able to stay home with Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!