Thursday, August 25, 2016

First day back at preschool!

The girls started back preschool yesterday! Riley moved into 2K and Madison is now in her last year there at 4K! Still can't believe this is her last year before Kindergarten!

Ready to go after breakfast!






I, obviously, cut off any personal info like their preschool name/teacher's names... 
The rest of Riley's sign says;
28 lbs
34" tall
I am 2.5 years old

Madison's says;
I want to be a MERMAID when I grow up
I am 4.5 years old
42lbs
3'7" tall
I *heart* PJ Masks, dressing up, chicken fries, pink

Both girls fantastic going into their class on the first day. They both gave me a kiss and just walked right in and played.. well... okay.

After drop off, I had a busy morning of parent orientations, chatting with a few friends, getting  church ready for dinner guests tonight, ran to the grocery store and to QT to get the girls an after school treat. Then it was pick up time!

After school, we came home, ate lunch and the girls played together in Madison's room for a bit before splitting up. Riley went in the play room to play and Madison wanted to rest in her room while watching her tablet. Riley stayed in the play room for over an hour! After that, they wanted to watch a movie so I fixed some popcorn and they laid in the floor watching Lilo and Stitch until supper time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!