Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am thankful for (in no specific order)

- Madison. She has been such a blessing to us and our families. She's such a sweet, funny, silly, beautiful little girl and I am so blessed to be her mommy! Having a baby changes your life in many ways and we couldn't imagine life without her! We love her so much!

- Alan. I knew I married the best guy possible and I knew he would be a great father without a doubt, and he has really proven this to be true! He is so attentive with Madison! I love watching them play and seeing her laugh at how silly he is! He's very hands on with her, always wanting to hold, feed or rock her. He "takes" over the night shift on the weekend so I can catch up on some sleep. The more I see him with her, the more I love him! He has also allowed me to stay home, which is the best thing ever! I can't thank him enough for allowing me to do this! I love you so much!

- Being married to my very best friend for 5 years! I can't imagine a day without Alan and aren't sure how I went 26 years without him. He's the best husband a girl could want! He's the most kind hearted, generous, loving person I have ever known. I love you babe!

- The ability to be able to stay at home with Madison. I do not take this for granted for a second! I love spending my days with her and being able to see her "firsts" firsthand!

- Wilma. We are so thankful to have Wilma alive, much less walking after her accident back in August. It has been a long 15 weeks but we couldn't have asked for a better outcome! We can't wait to let her swim and take her to the mountains and are upset we can't take her on our Christmas tree trip this year but she isn't healed enough to run around the tree farm, though we know she would love to!

-Friends and family. Madi is so lucky to have people that love her so much. Thanks to all of you that helped us with food after we brought her home(I didn't have to cook for 2 weeks!), babysitting, buying her things, doing things for us, being my therapist/counselor/advice giver(during pregnancy and after she was born) and just being there and loving our little girl! We love y'all so much!

-Micki, Toby, Wilma, Cameron and Sierra(and Dakota too) - Our animals have really taken a hit in the attention department. We love our animals so much and can't wait for Madi to be able to interact with them! She's going to have a good time with all our crazy pets!

-Our health, home, and job. We are so thankful for all three things!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!