Saturday, November 19, 2011

We are in big trouble!

Madison was in a really good mood this day. She is getting to where she is making more and more facial expressions and different noises. I was playing with her and she kept laughing and smiling so I got my phone out to take some pictures. Next thing I know, she made this face....
This makes me laugh everytime I see it. Madi was having a rough morning this morning, not wanting to sleep and being really fussy and Alan sent this picture about 3 times. Every time I see it, I laugh!

We are in big trouble when she realizes what she will be
able to get away with with that look!

And in about the same second, she made this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!