Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baby Shower - July 16

From the day I told her I was pregnant, my best friend Amanda(to my right) started talking about throwing me a shower. She was so excited to plan this and kept everything a secret from me! My mom, Alan's mom and Amanda's mom all helped her so much with getting and planning things and helping put together and clean up everything. Here I am with all the hostesses!

(L to R)My mom, me, Amanda, Alan's mom, Amanda's mom


My diaper 'cake'. Taking it apart, it seemed to have 100 diapers on it! Much needed and so cute!
Me and Alan
Some of my wonderful gifts! Clothes, blankets, diaper bag, bottle warmer, carrier, and everyone signed the little white bear at the shower.
My other gifts! My nursing pillow, diapers & wipes, picture frames, car mirror, bottles, pacifiers, books, changing table organizer, bibs, hangers, towels, bath products, gift cards, cash and a few baskets. We also got our stroller/car seat combo and pack n play(playpen). I may have forgot to list something but it's been a week and I have a serious case of pregnancy brain. Forgive me if I forgot to list something!The shower turned out beautiful and I appreciate everyone that took time out of their day to help me celebrate our little angel :) It means so much to me that you all came!

And to all the hostesses of the shower-thank ya'll so much for your time, money and energy spent on putting this shower together. Our little girl is so loved and we see it even more through things like this. The details were perfect! Alan and I are so thankful! Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!