Sunday, July 10, 2011

Artwork for Madi

We got Madison's tree in from Amazon this week and put up last night. I found this and knew I wanted it for our little girl, before I even knew we were having a girl. Luckily it really matches her bedding. We played around with the animals and flowers a bit, putting them all over the room, but we love the way it turned out!

Closeup
Flowers to the left of her crib
We put these flowers and hedgehog/porcupine to the left of her changing table


The pics I got from Babies R Us. They are above her changing table/dresser. The lighting in her room made the colors come out dark.
Here are pictures from the website. All in all, it looks great. There is one more piece of art I'm going to buy or try to make and we'd also still like to find a rug. But for now, we are both happy with how it turned out! I hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!