Sunday, February 27, 2011

Belly pics Weeks 7-13.

We started taking pictures of my growing belly to put in my Belly Book. We started on week 7 of my pregnancy since that was the first week I noticed a change. I stayed bloated for a couple of weeks and now at 13 weeks, I'm definitely showing! I think I started actually showing around 10 weeks or so. Here are week by week pictures and some info about that week!

Week 7 - January 14-21, 2011
This was the week we saw our little Angel and his/her heartbeat! The 18th to be exact. I was 7 weeks 5 days at that appointment and this was taken on the Saturday before. The little bump I had was mostly bloat. Nausea is consistent throughout the day but no morning/evening sickness. I have never been so exhausted in my life! Bedtime is 8:30. Current weight is 113. Belly measurement is 31"

Week 8 - January 21-28, 2011
Nausea has gone away for the most part this week. Still mostly bloat. Bedtime is still 8:30. Current weight is 113.



Week 9 - January 28-February 3, 2011
All symptoms have disappeared this week! A tiny bit of nausea at supper but not like before. Belly measurement is 31". Bedtime is still 8:30. Weight is 113.

Week 10 - February 3-10, 2011
Bloating has gone down a bit and starting to show. Lost 2 lbs this week. Had appointment on February 9 to hear heartbeat. 180 BPM. Doctor said that was great! Belly measurement is 30". Current weight is 111. Bedtime is still 8:30


Week 11 - February 10-17, 2011
Not much change from last week to this week. Belly measurement is 31" and weight is 110. Craving anything sweet!


Week 12 - February 17-24, 2011
This was a great milestone for us! I have been looking for this week for a long time! We told the rest of our friends and family on the 23rd and got great responses from everyone. It's so good to be able to talk about it now! Current weight is 106. Belly measurement is 31". Bedtime is between 8:30 and 9. Not staying quite as tired as before but still more tired than normal.

Week 13 - February 24-March 3, 2011
I am only halfway through this week but my belly feels like it grew overnight! I am having more and more round ligament pains. Those are stretching pains inside the low part of my belly. Some of them are really sharp and some are really mild and quick. My appetite at supper has really come back. I am still craving sweets like it's nobody's business! I could eat a dozen doughnuts in one sitting. Belly measures 32" and my weight is 106. Bought our baby 2 onesies today. They are both Christmas themed and were on super clearance and too cute to pass up. This baby is already rotten! Bedtime this week so far is 9-9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!