Sunday, February 13, 2011

Long time no read.

I can't believe it's been over a month since we last posted! This post will catch you up to date. Alan bought a 2011 Chevy Tahoe about 4 weeks ago. He has wanted one for about 6 months so we decided to go looking. We couldn't find the exact one he wanted to we had to get the dealer to get it from another location. After that was the big snow and they couldn't go get it so he had to wait an extra 3 days. The torture, I know! The picture below is not his car but one similar to it. I haven't taken a picture of his yet.That brings us to this past Friday. On the way home from work, he was stopped at a red light and the guy behind him ran into him. It just barely did any damage. The bumper has a few places on it and the hitch has a gash in it. The ironic thing is I know the guy that hit him. Awkward! Hopefully we will get it back to new in the next couple of weeks. And anyone that knows Alan knows how very particular is he about his cars. I mean he's only had it 4 weeks and it's already been back to the dealer twice for rattles and popping noises and was already scheduled to go back tomorrow to get something fixed, if that tells you anything.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I have always loved it! Most people hate it or don't celebrate or say it's a Hallmark holiday. Well I say to each it's own. I say any reason to get dressed up, buy sweet cards, gifts(or not), go eat at a nicer than normal place(even on a Monday), and just celebrate being in love is a good enough reason for me to love it. Sometimes you have to have a holiday to just slow down, spend a few hours together, get that person something that you think they will like and enjoy being with each other. Life gets busy! I do think that Valentines should always be on a weekend though. Here's to my Valentine, Alan. I love you more than words can say. Our relationship has been an incredible journey and I can't wait to see what else comes our way! I don't tell you enough but you are the perfect husband and I am so happy to be your wife! I love you so, so much! Happy Valentine's Day!

(Is it weird I'm posting a Christmas picture for a Valentine's post? Oh well. It's the most recent picture of us I have....)

Well I think that wraps it up for now. I will post before March, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!