Saturday, October 18, 2014

Play room redo!

We finally bit the bullet and went to Ikea to buy some things for the play room. 
We will start painting this weekend. Here's what we have so far..


These curtains from Walmart..

We got 12 of these canvas bins from Ikea. We will leave the other 4 open
We got 2 of these from Ikea. We will put them on their sides and use the cubbies above for storage.

We got 4 of these cute chairs from Ikea!

...to go with this table from Ikea
 
Tonight, we picked out this paint color and got a quart to test it out..


I'm excited to get started and already tired! I have a ton if ideas from Pinterest. I will keep you updated as we move along!


 

2 comments:

  1. Awww! It looks like it will be such a fun room! I am excited to see the final product posted! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just posted a sneak peek :)

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!