Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunday Social- October 5


Yes, a day late.... This is sadly the next to last Sunday Social.

1. What is your favorite month and why?
September is Madison's birthday, our anniversary and it has been our vacation month for the past 8 years but we will no longer vacation in September due to school. October is nice because we love the mountains and the leaf colors. January because it's Riley's birth month. August because its mine and Alan's birth month.

2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Thanksgiving and Christmas are both tied. I love our annual Christmas tree trip and starting last year we included Thanksgiving day in our trip and we enjoyed it so much, we will make it an annual thing to include Thanksgiving day in our trip. We already have our trip planned for this year. Next year we are thinking of going somewhere different but we will see! We waited too late this year to change it up. Christmas is because buying presents and watching the girls get excited is a lot of fun!

3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
I'm an iPhone user and I may get the 6 at some point but I'm in the middle of a 2 year contract. Maybe next year.

4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
I don’t know! I feel like I’ve received a lot of really thoughtful gifts!

5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
The playroom. I have tons of Pins and ideas in my head. We just have to put them all together so it looks good and not like a jumbled up mess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!