Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So we brought our tree home the Monday after Thanksgiving. We got so busy the week after that we finally got a chance to decorate it this past Saturday. I always look forward to pulling out the ornaments and reliving each memory. We always go "Oh, remember this?" "Remember this vacation?" or whatever. And since I collect ornaments, we have a ton of them! We have to remember to get a taller tree from now on so they will all fit! Here are some of my favorites:

For obvious reasons - our honeymoon destination, Barbados. And another obvious one. We got this one in Blowing Rock, NC on our
first Christmas tree trip as a married couple!

I guess these are all obvious.....This one is for our new house. March 25, 2008.This was our first ornament that we bought. It is my absolute favorite one. And here's our tree! Closeup of the ornaments in our transom windows.Our buffet with my sweet kissing angels.Our mantle. The cats have a stocking and the dogs have one.
Closeup.
We have since put wreaths on all of our windows outside and are working on putting garland with lights around the deck on the back. We were doing that tonight but when I plugged the lights it, they glowed gold instead of white. Ooopsie. Tomorrow it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!