Thursday, May 18, 2017

Garage redo!




The painter painted the trim, the storage closet and the walls. One tote holds paper and one is plastic for recycling. The blue holds other non-recycleable trash and the little one is for loose tras, like that Costco cup you see 😉 I try taking the trash during the day and I don't want any loose trash since I just grab the bags and go. 

We also bought new blinds since the others were pretty gross. 
We will eventually get some racking to put up for the bikes and other items.. it works for now and looks so much better!

Paint color- Sherwin Williams SW9155 Slate Violet
Blinds- Lowes
Welcome Mat- Tuesday Morning
 recycle totes- Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!