Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Life updates

My stepdad passed away on Friday after a battle with cancer. He died very peacefully at his home with most of his family there with him. The funeral was yesterday and was beautiful and very fitting for him. He was a silly guy, as you can see in the left picture and my mom was always laughing at him. He loved his family, kids, bee keeping, gardening, collecting old coins and working with his hands. He and my mom were married almost 16 years and he was the love of her life. I am so thankful for their time together.
 St Patricks shenanigans. Madison and Alan made and set a trap for the leprechaun but we weren't able to catch him. He did turn their yogurt and applesauce green before he left though

 Their St Patrick's outfits
.








Madison with the bear my stepdad gave my mom for Valentines. This was taken the Wednesday before he passed away. The girls love this bear because he sings music.
Alan took the girls on a daddy/daughter date night at Chick Fil A, complete with roses and a limo ride.
The girls got these snuggie blankets and they love sleeping in them! I love it for Riley because she tosses and turns so much that this keeps her covered.
We were engaged 11 years ago on March 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!