Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Social- August 17



1. What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now. A Kate Spade purse. I love her bags but I'm not sure I could justify spending that kind of money on a purse. I could buy lots of clothes for us for the cost of one purse.


2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do? SLEEP, watch tv and do absolutely nothing!


3. What is the next place you are visiting outside of your current city? Edisto in a couple of weeks.


4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug? Neat freak to an extent.


5. What is your favorite summer purchase? Madison's birthday party venue. This is the first year we haven't had it at our house so we have rented a place. I hope it's lots of fun!

6 comments:

  1. I love Kate Spade! Kate Spade everything if I could afford it. I love how whimsical but yet professional and adult her stuff is. I don't want my home (and myself) to look like an old lady but I'm not in my teens anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Me too! I'm not sure if I HAD that kind of money for a purse, I could swallow paying that much for it to be filled with snacks from my 2 daughters haha

      Delete
  2. It is so funny how all us bloggers (an moms) would spend our free weekend doing "nothing"!! :) Stopping by through the linkup.
    Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well with a 3 year old and 7.5 month old, Mama's tired! haha Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Sleep would be wonderful!!

    #Sunday#Social

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment and I love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!